11/03/2016

Musical Friday #140

EN: As usual I can't believe we are already mid way into March, 2016 slooooow dooooown.
And in a month I will be turning 30 years old heishhhhh.

Alissa Cara - Here



Rihanna - Work feat. Drake


Lara Larsson - Never Forget You feat. MNEK


KDA - Turn The Music Louder (Rumble) feat. Tinie Tempah and Katy B.


David Zowie - House Every Weekend


Ellie Goulding - Something in the way you move


YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...