08/12/2015

L.A.B.2 Makeup Brushes

LAB brushes
EN: Earlier this year in one of my many trips to Superdrug I stubble upon this makeup brushes from L.A.B.2 (which means Live and Breathe Beauty, the number 2 I believe it stands for the two Bs, it's like Bx2), they looked quite nice, so I decided to buy one of the brushes and BOY was I impressed and very soon after I bought a couple more, some of them are sold individually other in packs of four/five. 
The Bristles of the brushes are made of FiberLuxe Technology and in order to explain that I will use a quote from the L.A.B.2's official website:

"FiberLuxe technology™; cutting edge synthetic fibers specially designed with the softest and highest quality filaments; providing you with superior pigment pick up and release, even color distribution, precise makeup application, and flawless professional results."
In my own words I would say that I love to apply my powders, blushes and bronzers with them, they make the application of the products so smooth the bristles are very soft and dense. In total I have six brushes, although two of the little I don't use them that much, well the eyeshadow one, it does what it says on the box, it's a simple eyeshadow brushes, the other one is a super skinny foundation brushes, which I don't see myself applying foundation all over my face with that little brush, maybe to apply concealer would be better.
I definitely what to buy more of them and they aren't that expensive, they are a good quality and price match.

LAB brushes
LAB brushes
LAB brushes
LAB brushes
LAB brushes
LAB brushes
LAB brushes
LAB brushes
YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...