02/12/2015

Day Trip To: Camden Town

Camden Town May/2015  
EN: I'm probably the laaaast person that lives in London to go visit Camden Town, which is one of the "must see" places in London. In conversation with friends every time they mention Camden Town I would say "Sorry I never been there." and they would be like "WHAAAAT?!?!". Yes yes yes I know, one of the reasons I never been there was because all of my friends have already been there, for some of them one time was enough, others had schedule conflicts so they couldn't go with me etc.
Until one day my boyfriend (who also already been there) and I, both of us had a day off work so we decided to go and visit.



Camden Town May/2015
Camden Town May/2015
Camden Town May/2015
Camden Town May/2015
Camden Town May/2015
Camden Town May/2015
The first set of picture let's say is the main road when you get out of the Underground station. The shops itself are nothing that amazing but the decoration of the buildings has you can see it's another story.
Camden Town May/2015
Camden Town May/2015
Camden Town May/2015
Camden Town May/2015
This area was more interesting, if you continue to walk up the road you get to the food markets/restaurant areas, lots and lots of different places to pick to go eat, indoors and outdoors.
Camden Town May/2015
Camden Town May/2015
Camden Town May/2015
Camden Town May/2015
After stuffing ourselves and having a drink we continued to walk down the main road - which I think it's called Chalk Farm Road - and you will end up at the Stables Market, I really like this place. So I assume once upon a time this was a Horse Stable, but now is full of little restaurants, bar/pub and stores. I guess the most popular place to visit is there is the CyberDog, now at the entrance there was a sign saying "No Pictures" so didn't even dared taking photos in there, but if you Google it you will find loads of pictures, it's a proper Cyber-Trance-Techo-Neon place and the music is so loud I don't know how the staff can handle it. 
Have any of you guys been to Camden Town?

YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...