12/02/2015

Movie List #2

EN: I thought I would ease into the blogging habit with a simply post about the movies I'm looking forwards or interested in watching for 2015.

The Avengers: Age of Ultron - From all of the movies this is the one that I want to see the most.



Ant-Man

Ted 2

Jurassic World


Cinderella

Mad Max: Fury Road

Terminator: Genisys

Fantastic Four

Furious 7


Don't forget to check out my links
YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Google.

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...