06/12/2013

Musical Friday #129


EN: This week I wasn't able to post anything on my Blog, hopefully next week will be different plus I will able to upload a new video on Youtube.
So we have started a new month, many people are looking forward for Christmas, I'm not. Not because I'm not able to go home for Christmas and be with my parents but in general Christmas doesn't mean much for me. Over the last years it has more of a sad connections then happy.
Oh yeah, last Saturday the actor Paul Walker (known very well because of the Fast and Furious movies) died in a car accident (ironic right?) and then last night Nelson Mandela dies uuffffff.
At my new job I'm starting to have more shifts, which is good because it means more money the only bad thing is I get home kind late and I have no energy to still come to the computer and do a proper post. The places that I'm a bit more easily active is on my Tumblr and Pinterest, so please check those places out ;).
I can't wait to get my first paycheck, I'm already doing a list of things that I need to buy, one of them a new coat, a Parka. I will talk about that probably on my next blog post.
Now I'm off to bed because I have to work this weekend. Byyyeeeee!

Pitbull - Timber feat. Kes$ha - New

T.O.P. - Doom Dada - New - Another member of the Korean group Big Bang doing his solo thing!

will.i.am - Feelin' Myself feat. Miley Cyrus, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa - New

VIXX - VOodoo Doll - New

Zendaya -Replay

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...