09/05/2013

Nails Inc. London swatches: Windsor Castle

DSCF4362

EN: Hello Bananas! Today I will share with one my first Magnetic nail polishes from Nails Inc. London called Windsor Castle. I have this nail polish since March 2012, I got it as an early Bday gift. I loooove the colour, it's blue with some purple shimmer/undertone.
Now regarding the application, like my other N.I.L. nail polishes it's perfect no complaints the issues start with the magnet, you have to apply two coats of the nail polish in order to then use the magnetic, but the marks not always show up, I don't know if I was not applying enough nail polish or the magnetic is a bit weak. Annnooother thing that annoys me is the fact that this nail polish doesn't last more than 24 hours on my nails -_-. I am not joking! In the past I have used the Kensington Caviar Topcoat but this time I used the Catrice Quick Dry & High Shine Topcoat and it's the same. It's like as soon as the clock hit the 24 hour mark it starts peeling :( *sigh*.
I don't how necessary it is to use the Kensington Caviar Basecoat (I have the Topcoat not the Basecoat) for these Magnetic nail polishes. I have used others in the past and it made no difference what so ever.
Have any of you ever bought a N.I.L. Magnetic nail polish? What was your experience with it? Do I really need the K.C. Basecoat to make it last?



DSCF4375

DSCF4370

DSCF4369

PicMonkey Collage_1_1

DSCF4372

DSCF4377

EN: These Magnetic nail polishes from N.I.L. cost (at least last year) about £13 fffuuuuuuuuu. Like I said before I love the colour, it is one of my favourites but it's insane that something that expensive doesn't last more than 24 hours, what the hell?!?!
What do you guys think? In the mean time my friend Vanessa gave me for my birthday a KIKO Magnetic nail polish, I'm probably gonna use that one next and see how it goes.

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

3 comments:

  1. I've never used a magnetic polish before but have been wanting to try it for ages, pretty unfortunate it doesn't last long enough

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Sonia thanks for your comment.
      I haven't tried many different brands when it comes to magnetic nail polishes, so I don't know how it is with other brands but this one was a bit of a disappointment.
      I will try the Kiko one and let's see how it holds.
      xoxo
      K.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...