17/05/2013

Musical Friday #101

EN: It was really too soon to assume that Summer was here. I should have know better, a very very hot day out of nowhere is normally a sign of bad weather incoming, am I wrong? Possibly >.<.
After Tuesday the weather went down hill, I feel like I'm in London or Prague, having 3 different types of weather in one day.
I just want the sun to stick around. I think we are all sick of bad weather for now.


Avril Lavigne - Here's To Never Growing Up - New - Wait until 2:04 for the flashback moment, it's "Complicated" Avril Lavigne! hehe Get it?

Two Door Cinema Club - Handshake

Fall Out Boy - Young Volcanoes

The Ramona Flowers - Lust and Lies


The Family Rain - Pushing It - New

Petite Noir - Noirse - New

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. wonderful playlist. i love summer rain like in the first picture: sitting inside and read and outside it's raining...but still warm.
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...