10/05/2013

Musical Friday #100


EN: Hello Bananas! I can't believe that I reached my 100th Musical Friday >.<. I think I officially started doing them in 2011 :P. Wow time flies.
I have nothing to say about this week, all days seem the same to me, that's what happens when you are unemployed.

PT: Olá Bananas!  Eu não posso acreditar que cheguei ao meu centésimo Musical Friday post. Eu acho que comecei em 2011. Wow o tempo voa.
Eu não tenho nada para partilhar sobre esta semana, todos os dias da semana parecem-me iguais, é o que acontece quando uma pessoa está desempregada.

Iggy Azalea - Bounce - New


Alesso VS One Republic - If I Lose Myself (Remix) - New

Selena Gomez - Come and Get - New

David Guetta - Play Hard feat Ne-Yo, Akon - New - This song is getting massive dislikes but I don't think it's because they don't like the song at all the issue resides on a certain sample sound that it was use on another famous song in the late 90's "Alice - Better Off Alone". So people are saying that has stolen the beat :S.

Nicole Scherzinger - Boomerang

Ntrain - Come Back To Me - New

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...