08/04/2013

Dream House #12


EN: Hello Bananas! Look at that first picture. Isn't that a beaute of an office? With a big wide windows, aaahhhh I love that. I've done in a past another post about Office/Study rooms and I also expresses the fact that I'm kinda unhappy or more like annoyed that I still have my desk in my bedroom, I wish I could keep those two things separate but for the time being I can't.

PT: Olá Bananas! Olhem-me para essa primeira foto. Não é uma beleza esse escritório? Com uma mega janela, aaahhhh eu adoro! No passado já fiz um outro post sobre escritórios/salas de estudo e também mencionei que de momentos estou insatisfeita com a minha situação de ainda ter a minha secretária no meu quarto e como gostaria de ter estas duas coisas separadas mas infelizmente não posso fazer nada sobre o assunto.









Source: ruemag.com via Karen on Pinterest






EN: Finally I found a way to use picture from Pinterest again. Basically I was using the new layout that they have, so I switched back to the old one and problem solved... for the moment. Pretty soon the new layout will be permament so I just hope that they make the Embeding option easy again.

PT: Finalmente encontrei uma maneira para usar fotos do Pinterest outra vez. Basicamente eu estava a usar o novo layout que eles têm, por isso voltei para o layout velho e problema resolvido... por agora. Porque mais tarde ou mais cedo o novo layout vai ser permanente, eu só espero que eles façam a opção do Embeding fácil outra vez.

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. They were found via Tumblr & Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. Very ncie! I love those open whitish places...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, these are some great ideas for home offices. I was pinning away :)
    And for us bloggers yes it does make sense to have a great home office. Hope you are able to decide upon or improve you existing one soon. Incidentally I am too talking about home decor in my latest post back at my blog :)

    Swati @ The Creative Bent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acerca do comentário ao meu blog - que eu ainda não consigo fazer "responder" for some reason.
    Eu espero que o Google+ não volte a ficar igual ao Facebook. Ou se assim for acredito que nós iremos ter outra escapatória qualquer.
    Mas o Facebook - ainda na merda que está - consegue estar num patamar muito elevado que o hi5.

    Mwah. Ana, http://lights-colours-sounds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...