22/03/2013

Musical Friday #93


EN: Hey Bananas! This week there was a lack of posts. I just wasn't in the mood. We all have good days and bad. This week kinda sucked, I received some information that didn't leave me happy and I got even more stressed because of it. It's nothing too serious but don't you just hate when things don't go as planned?
Oh well, at least this weekend hopefully I will get my new glasses.
Here's some music to cheer people up.

Icona Pop - I Love It (feat. CHARLI XCX ) 

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Ninjya Re Bang Bang - New Single - All I have to say is... NINJAS and GEISHAS!

M.O. - Ain't Got Time - New Single - The way that they dress, it's like straight from the 90's :D, am I right? hehe.

Tiny-G - Minimanimo

Taylor Swift - 22 - New Single - At 2:29 you can see some Real Techniques from Samatha Chapman makeup brushes haha.


EvoL - Get Up - New Single

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. Destas músicas só conheço a da Taylor Swift e gosto muito!!
    É verdade, todos temos os nossos momentos menos bons, mas espero que agora corra tudo melhor :)
    Beijinho* E boa semana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado Joana, eu tambem espero por melhores dias.
      xoxo
      K.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...