10/01/2013

Primark Spring/Summer Collection 2013


EN: Hello Bananas! As I was sitting in my bedroom and looking out of my windows this morning it was raining like crazy bananas and I immediately started thinking of warmer weather and wearing less clothes. Two days ago I came across some new videos of Primark for the new Spring & Summer collection for 2013. In general I like what I see, although most of the trends we kinda already seen last year, with the pastels, neons, paisley, lace, sporty etc.
Nevertheless, something interesting in fact is that Primark is going launch a Sports line. Well I'm not 100% if it is something new but is definitely the first time that I (personally) noticed such clothing items.

PT: Olá Bananas! Estava eu aqui no meu quarto de manhã a olhar pela janela e estava a chuver a potes e imediatamente comecei a pensar em tempos mas quentes e de usar menos roupa. À dois dias vi uns vídeos sobre a nova colecção para a Primavera e Verão da Primark. No geral eu gosto mas ao mesmo tempo muito do que vemos são tendências do ano passado como as cores em tons de pastel, neons, o padrão paisley, renda, estilo desportivo etc...
No entanto, algo de interessante é que a Primark vai lançar uma linha desportiva. Bem eu digo que vai lançar porque é a primeira vez que eu (pessoalmente) tenha notado tais roupas.



EN: What do you think of the collection so far? Below you can see some videos of the Photo shoots. There is actually a few male pieces I fancy, like certain T-Shirts.
PT: O que acham da colecção? Em baixo pode ver alguns vídeos da secção fotográfica. Existem algumas peças masculinas que até aprecio, como certas T-Shirts.







YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. They were found via Google.

4 comments:

  1. Gosto muito da Primark e gostei das tuas escolhas ;)

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I miss Primark! I went there religiously when I lived in London for a while. So amazing. I adore that lime outfit with the metallic pants!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. se eu conseguir apanhar metade do que quero já fico feliz, adoro tudo basicamente

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosto imenso mas duvido que consiga por a vista em cima dessas coisas giras na loja!!!

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...