18/01/2013

Musical Friday #84


Hello Bananas!
Gosh it is raining cats and dogs right now :S. I'm so tired of bad weather. Are you also over it? I want to go to a sunny place and go to the beach and get a tan *sigh*.
I was going to write a long text then meeehhh, it's Friday nobody wants to read much lol. 
OH YEAH, in case you didn't noticed I changed my Blog a bit, starting with my header/banner, and my picture - yeah that's me in the black & white picture with the hair bun - so what do you guys think? I'm still going to do some changes here and there but nothing drastic for the moment. 
So I will leave with the music now alright?
xoxo

Ellie Goulding - Figure 8


Girls' Generation - I got a Boy - This video is quite different from what I'm use to see the G.G. girls. Normally their videos are more on the Pop side and they dress in a cutesy/pretty/sexy way and this is quite daring, funky and Hip Hopish. I wonder what their old fan base things of this.

Lee Hwan Hee - Monroe's Heels - New Single - From what I understood, this girl use to be in the Girls Generation group (the one I mentioned above). She has a nice body.

Zedd - Spectrum feat. Matthew Koma

Rune RK - Teacup

Zedd - Clarity feat. Foxes - New Single


YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

5 comments:

  1. Eu adoro a nova imagem a preto e branco :)
    Músicas que não conhecia,sem dúvida!!
    bjs e bom fim-de-semana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beach at the top is where I would like to be at right now.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obrigada minha querida pelo comentário

    Já regressei do Porto querida.

    Muitos beijinhos
    MUAH*
    Neuza Mariano

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosto muito de algumas músicas que ai estão muahahah :D
    NPV

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...