11/01/2013

Musical Friday #83


EN: Hello Bananas! Just a quick text because I'm not feeling 100% today so I'm going to eat and go to bed and watch some series. 
Anyways good news for the music business, Justin Timberlake is making a NEW ALBUM! SAY UUWWHHAATTTT! Funny enough this week I was like "When will Justin T. release another album God damn it!" I guess he heard me and now he is on to it hehe. OH and also the Destiny's Child are reuniting for another album! Are you guys excited?
Have a good weekend.

PT: Olá Bananas! Apenas um texto breve porque não me sinto a 100% hoje por isso isso vou comer e meter-me na cama e ver algumas séries.
De qualquer das formas no mundo da música existem boas notícias, Justin Timberlake vai lançar outro album! Woot Woot! No outro dia por acaso estava a pensar "Mas quando é que o Justin T. vai lançar outro CD cacete!" O moço deve ter ouvido e meteu as mãos ao trabalho haha. Ah e as Destiny's Child pelos vistos também vão reunir-se para mais um album!
Bom fim de semana!

Azealia Banks - Luxury



The Saturdays - What About Us - New Single

Ke$ha - C'mon - New Single

Family Force 5 - Cray Button feat. Lecrae - I actually discovered this song after Tessa aka MeekaKitty a famous Youtuber mentioned in one of her latest video because she is also in it.

Bridgit Mendler - Ready or Not - Yes the title is like the infamous song from The Fugees but the rest of the lyrics and the beat are different.

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pic!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gostei mt do post. as melhoras

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has to be something in the air today because I'm not 100 % myself today. Hoep tomorrow is a brighter and better day for the both of us.;) Love that Azealia's song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool music ;)

    Check out my GIVEAWAY
    http://carolinakrews.blogspot.com/2013/01/all-world-is-ours.html

    xo,
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear!
    Nice post, love this selection of music
    My fav C'mon
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girl :)
    Thank you very much for the lovely comment you left on my blog..
    I would love to follow each other, I mean I'm following you already. :D
    My site:

    antaltimea.blogspot.ro

    Can't wait to hear from you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...