31/01/2013

Baby Gotta Work It Out #2


Hello Bananas! In case you missed my post regarding this subject, one of my new years resolution was to start working out to get a bit fit. If you would like to read more about this you can check out my previous post [here].
So today I will just share some more youtube fitness channels that I've been following. 


Picture via Facebook Fan Page

First is this channel called UrbanOG.com, I actually discovered it by jumping from video to video and I came across this girl and she immediately got my full attention. Her name is Spankie Valentine, I guess she is also a model and a singer. The video below is actually my favourite one, I hate doing sit-ups and these alternative ways of doing it, really made my live easier. Don't be scared by her intros on the video haha.


Some of my other favourite videos (just click on the titles to access the videos): Buns and Thighs Workout / Flat ABS & Muffin Top / Totally Workout at Home / Upper Body Workout at Home / Bikini Body Workout /

You can follow UrbanOG.com on Youtube, Facebook, Blogger, Twitter, Online Shop

Picture via Facebook Fan Page
Another channel that I've been following/subscribed to (for a big while actually) is the Tone it Up with fitness gurus Karena and Katrina! I don't know here are they originally from, but most of their videos were shot in California (if I'm not mistaken) and they have the totally California Girl body style. On their channel they have dozens of workout videos and food related videos.


You can follow the Turn it Up Girls on Youtube (Main Channel), Second Youtube Channel, Facebook, Twitter

What I love about these exercises is that you can do that easily in the comfort of your own home. 

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of the pictures. They were found via Facebook and Tumblr.

4 comments:

  1. Nice!!! Like those too!! Looking forward to seeing some updates!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mantra for this year too ^_^ Get fit and be in shape... Im so going to start my workout challenge from Monday .. Thanks for sharin

    http://sunniewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...