20/12/2012

Ciaté swatches: Jelly Bean

DSCF2894
EN: Hello everyone! Today's post is again about nail polish but this time with a bit of close up photos and a little review.
This Ciaté nail polish in the colour Jelly Bean, came with a magazine, I bought it while I was living in London early this year, it was the July issue of Marie Claire. The magazine alone cost £3.70 but it was a deal because the nail polish alone costs £9, so you get a magazine aaaaand a cool nail polish. There were 3 options, one was a bit beige pink, one lilac but I went for the hot pink because I needed a new one.
PT: Olá a todos! O post de hoje é outra vez sobre vernizes mas desta vez tenho algumas fotos de perto e uma pequena revisão.
Este verniz é da marca Ciaté e a cor é a Jelly Bean, veio com uma revista comprei quando ainda andava por Londres, veio com a edição de Julho da Marie Claire. A revista custa cerca de £3.70 Libras, sim é carote mas se forem a ver o verniz só por si custa £9 Libras, de maneiras queeeee não é assim tão mau, tens uma revista e um bom verniz. Havia 3 opções, um em tons de bege acho eu, outro em tons de lilás eu escolhi este rosa porque por acaso na altura precisava de um novo.

ciaté-1
EN: Has you can clearly see the nail polish is pink (a hot pink if you wish) and it has this little bluish shimmer, that you can see on the bottle up close but not so much on the nail itself.
PT: Como podem ver claramente o verniz é cor de rosa (ou rosa-choque se preferirem) e tem um shimerzito azulado que pdoem ver no frasco, mas depois já na unha não se nota nada disso.

DSCF2884

DSCF2887

W7 - 19 Baby Pink
EN: On my ring finger I decided to use W7 nail polish 19 Baby Pink.
PT: No meu dedo anular eu decidi usar um verniz da W7 19 Baby Pink.

DSCF2892
EN: As for my basecoat I used Barry M. I don't think I applied a topcoat in the end.
PT: Para a minha base usei o verniz da Barry M. Eu acho que não cheguei aplicar um topcoat no final.

EN: Just my opinion
- I really really reeaaaly like this nail polish. Is the only one that I have from the brand, so I can't tell you if they are all good but at least this one is great.
- The application is excellent, I barely do any mess ups.
- It can last from 4 to 5 days intact, again like I always say this will also depend of the basecoats and topcoats that you use and how much do you touch water on a daily basis.
- The price is £9 (last time I heard about it) it can be a bit off putting but at least it didn't disappointed me so far.
So what do you guys think about it?

PT: Apenas a minha opinião
- Eu realmente gosto deste verniz. É o único que tenho da marca por isso a minha avaliação é com base só neste verniz, não sei como são os outros.
- A aplicação é excelente, eu pouco ou nada faço borrada com ele quando pinto as unhas.
- Pode durar entre 4 a 5 dias intacto, mas como sempre digo isto vai também depois depender do basecoat e topcoat que usar e do vosso contacto com a água.
- O preço é 9£ (daquilo que me lembro) e pode ser um pouco desmotivante mas pelo menos eu estou satisfeita.
Qual é a vossa opinião?

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...