05/11/2012

E.L.F. swatches: Mango Madness

DSCF2373
EN: Hello everyone. Today's post is about another nail polish swatch/review, I haven´t done these in a big while. And I think for the first time I'm doing a review of a Eyes Lips Face product.
I already talked about this - you can see the post about it here - but a few moths ago while I was in London I decided buy some products of E.L.F. and overall I'm satisfied.
But today I will just focus on this nail polish, called Mango Madness.

PT: Olá a todos. O post de hoje vai ser sobre um verniz, já não faço disto à um bom tempo. Acho que pela primeira vez irei mostrar (melhor) um produto da Eyes Lips Face,
Eu já tinha falado sobre isto um pouco - podem ver o post sobre o assunto aqui - mas alguns meses atrás quando ainda estava em Londres eu decidi comprar algumas produtos da E.L.F. e de uma forma geral estou satisfeita.
Mas hoje irei só focar-me neste verniz chamado Mango Madness.

DSCF2375

DSCF2379

DSCF2367

DSCF2371

DSCF2366
For Basecoat I used Barry M, then 2 coats of Mango Madness and for the Topcoat I used the Seche Vite.

EN: Just my opinion:
- I love the colour, it was a perfect colour for Summer, specially on my toes;
- The formula is quite liquid but easy to apply;
- Like most nail polishes out there you need to apply at least two coats of it in order to look like you see in the bottle;
- It lasted up to five days on my nails but like I always say it will depend of the basecoat and topcoat that you use plus how much you are in contact with water;
- On the bottle it says that after opening it lasts "technically" for six months... well that's not cool but so far there is no problems;
- I have no problems removing this nail polish of my nails;
- I think that the relationship price+quality is fairly good. It costs £1.50.

PT: Apenas a minha opinião:
- Eu adoro esta cor, foi uma cor perfeita para este Verão, especialmente nos meus pés;
- Esta formula é bem líquida mas fácil de aplicar;
- Como a maior parte dos vernizes que por aí andam é preciso aplicar pelo menos duas camadas deste verniz para ficar semelhante ao que vemos no frasco;
- Durou cerca de cinco dias nas minhas unhas mas como eu sempre digo irá depender da base e do topcoat que usarem e o contacto que tem com a água;
- No frasco diz que depois de aberto "tecnicamente" dura cerca de seis meses... isso não é bom mas por enquanto não há problemas;
- Eu não tive problemas em retirar este verniz das minhas unhas;
- Eu acho que a relação preço e qualidade é boa. Custou 1.50 Libras.

So what do you think about the colour? 
Então o que acham da cor?

This  picture was taken and belong  to Me/Karen U..

3 comments:

  1. Adoro a marca elf, e a cor e mm gira!



    http://www.bitsnpieces.me/2012/11/please-life-cut-me-break.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cor é tão linda *.*

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...