29/10/2012

These Boots are made for walking #1

Boots for Fall/Winter 2012/13


EN: When Fall/Autumn comes along I just think of BOOTS! I just simply love boots. And one of my main problems is that the boots that I  have eventually water filters in, even if they are from Bershka, Stradivarius, Zara, Seaside whateva, okei I know they aren't necessarily rain boots, they are just boots... but sometimes it really pisses me off. 
Soooo I really need to invest in a good pair of boots. Now on the collage that I made not all of those boots will be good for rainy days, specially the suede ones and some of them are ridiculously expensive but still they look nice hehe. 
One pair of boots that I've been wanting for yeeeaarrsss are the Dr Martens ones and when I say years I mean yeeaarrss, like 10 years already. In a way it's my fault that I end up wanting quantity over quality but also when I have some money it always ends up going for other stuff with a bigger priority. But I haven't given up, one day I will have a pair or two :P.
Which pair is your favourite?

PT: Quando o Outuno chega eu só penso em BOTAS! Eu amo botas. Um dos meus problemas é que a maior parte das minhas botas entra água -_-, sejam elas da Bershka, Stradivarius, Zara, Seaside etc... okei eu sei que elas não são necessariamente botas para a chuva, sõa simplesmente botas... mas ehpah fico P da vida.
Então preciso mesmo de investir no bom par de bota. Agora a collage que eu fiz nem todas as botas são boas para os dias de chuva, principalmente as de camurça e algumas são estupidamente caras mas são giras na mesma hehe.
Um par de botas que eu quero à aaanooooos são umas das Dr Martens e quando digo anos é mesno aannooosss para aí uma década já. De uma maneira a culpa é minha que acabo por querer quantidade sobre qualidade mas também muitas das vezes quando calha ter dinheiro algo acontece e então tenho que estabelecer as minhas prioridades.
Mas ainda não desisti de um dia  comprar um par ou dois :P.
Qual é o vosso par favorito?

I do not own the copyrights of these pictures.The Collage  was made with the Polyvore website.

4 comments:

  1. Those boots are just too perfect, I love all of them! Thanks for sharing :) There's a new post up on my blog and I'd love to hear what you think of it, so feel free to stop by!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
  2. those boots are amazing ! love love love
    www.elzmacbb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Também amo botas *_*
    Lindos modelos!
    Estou louca por um coturno.


    @wendyelmb
    http://tecido-doce.blogspot.com/
    http://cerejadeneve.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...