21/10/2012

New: Earrings #1

EN: Hello everyone here are some new earrings of mine that I bought a few months ago but I never shared with you guys. 
PT: Olá a todos aqui mostro-vos alguns brincos que já comprei à alguns meses mas não cheguei a partilhar convosco.

Blue Skull earring H&M
Blue Skulls with feathers earrings from H&M. / Brincos azuis com caveiras e penas da H&M.

Green Ear Cuff Topshop
Ear Cuff  from TOPSHOP.
DSCF1979
6 pair of earrings from H&M in black, pink and white / 6 pares de brincos da H&M em preto, roda e branco.
DSCF1775
Blue Flower earrings from New Look. I actually bought these earrings to match another ring of mine... sorry I can be very matchy-matchy :/ / Brincos com flores azuis da New Look. Eu na verdade comprei este brincos para combinar com um anel meu.
Do you like any of them? / Gostam de algum?

These pictures were taken and belongs to Me/Karen U..

2 comments:

  1. os que gostei menos foram os de penas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as flores são tão girassss!!

    **
    Lifestyle Report
    http://paginaaolado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...