07/10/2012

Dream House #6

Source: homedsgn.com via Karen on Pinterest

EN: Hello everyone! Now, I'm not the greatest cook but for some reason I always wanted a big kitchen. Maybe because that is also my mother's dream, to have a house with a big massive kitchen or is just simply the fact that I have a big family and when everybody gets together it's chaotic so I would love to have as much space as possible for family's get-togethers meals.

PT: Olá a todos! Eu não sou das maiores e melhores cozinheiras mas por alguma razão eu sempre quiz uma cozinha grande. Talvez porque também sempre foi o sonho da minha mãe ou simplesmente é pelo facto de que eu tenho uma grande família e quando o pessoal se junta é o caos, por isso eu adoraria ter o máximo de espaço possível para as refeições em família.





Source: homebunch.com via Karen on Pinterest






Source: houzz.com via Karen on Pinterest


I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. They were found on Pinterest.

6 comments:

  1. Ah you showed us some amazing kitchens. I love family gatherings, and I love cooking so I definitely need a big kitchen in my future house too.
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

    Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro cozinhar e se tivesse uma cozinha desse tamanho acho que colocava lá um sofá e não saía de lá :D LoL *

    http://chicmaria.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ai é linda, linda! Espaçosa, simples e moderna, adorei*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...