31/08/2012

Musical Friday #64

Roadtrip collage 2011_2

Hello everyone! How are you?
Okay STOP! Can you believe that today is the last day of August? And that tomorrow it's the 1st of September? GOSH! Time freakin' flies!!!
Another week as passed, and today was kinda of a sentimental day for me. Today makes a year that I lost my boyfriend face to face.... yeah I'm in one of those long distance relationships, we do not live in the same country nor the same continent... crazy huh? I know... We stay in contact on a daily basis but still is freaking hard. Last year he came to Europe and at the time I was doing my internship in Prague and once he arrived to Prague a few days later we went on a road trip, we passed in Munich, Venice, Milan, Torino, Paris and Barcelona and it was wonderful - you can see some pictures above. I'm not gonna lie there was a lot of stressful moments... at least for me, I would freak out when things didn't go right but my boyfriend would always find a way to fix things. I have yet shared my journey with you guys... I should do that, would you like to see it? 
Okay then since nothing else spectacular happened this week I will stop here, and let you enjoy the music. :)

Labrinth - Treatment - New Single

Pitbull - Get it started feat. Shakira - New Single

Nelly Furtado - Spirit Indestructible


P!nk - Blow Me (One last kiss) 


Far East Movement - Turn up the love feat. Cover Drive


Chiddy Bang - Mind your manners feat. Icona Pop

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK  FASHIOLISTA  G PLUS
These pictures were taken and belongs to Me/Karen U..

7 comments:

  1. É preciso ter muita força para manter uma relação dessas! Eu não conseguia mas admiro imenso a tua :)
    Que inveja tua, visitaste tantos sítios! Grande sorte mesmo!
    Beijinhos e um bom mês de Setembro pra ti eheh <3
    http://goncalosubtil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigado Gonçalo :).
      Um bom Setembro para ti também :D.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. hi dear!!! sure i follow u now
    kiss ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. barcelona e paris check :)
    força para esse relacionamento, quando as pessoas gostam vale sempre a pena, vou ouvir a tua seleção músical

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deve ter sido tão giroooo:D
    Adorei as músicas, como sempre!:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...