24/08/2012

Musical Friday #63




EN: Hello everyone! How was your week?
Mine… nothing special, other than last weekend I went to the beach with some mates and then at night we went to a Sushi restaurant huuuummm. I love Sushi.
UH and I finally saw the new Batman movie, it was pretty good! But still my favourite of the trilogy was the second one with Joker.
Another thing I would like to share with you guys is that my Blog is five years old now. I don’t know the day that I created it but when I had the old profile of Blogger it use to say August/2007. So Happy Birthday to my Blog! I've been thinking of changing my Blog layout and Banner huumm.
Greetings to my new followers, thank you for following my Blog, hope you have fun over here. Today I spent the day replying/paying a visit to Blogs because I had loads of pending comments. Aiaiai Karen and is still not over.
And as usual since it’s Friday, it’s time to share some music with you guys :).
Enjoy!

PT: Olá a todos! Como foi a vossa semana?
A minha… nada de especial, bem no fim-de-semana fui à praia, à Tróia, que agora é cara para dédeu! Fónix nunca pensei, well.. then again… tudo nesta terra está a aumentar. Fui à parai com os meus compadres e depois à noite fui comer Sushi hhuuuummm me gusta Sushi.
UH e finalmente fui ver o novo filme do Batman, eh foi fixe! Mesmo assim o meu favorito desta trilogia foi o segundo com o Joker.
Outra coisa que gostaria de partilhar convosco é que o meu Blog tem cinco anos agora. Eu não sei em que dia o criei mas quando ainda tinha o perfil antigo do Blogger costumava dizer Agosto/2007. Por isso Parabéns ao meu Blog! Tenho estado a pensar em mudar o layout e Banner do meu Blog huumm.
Saudações aos meus novos seguidores, muito obrigado por seguirem o meu Blog, espero que se divirtam por aqui. Hoje passei o dia a responder/a fazer visitas a Blogs porque tinha um monte de comments pendentes. Aiaiai Karen e ainda não acabou.
E como sempre é Sexta-Feira (yyeeeaaahhh lol -_-), está na alturade partilhar alguma música convosco.
Apreciem!

Beyoncé - I Was Here (United Nations World Humanitarian Day Performance) – New Single – Yes I am a baby and I can not watch this video without crying a bit OKAY?!?!? I’m human!

 Brandy - Put It Down ft. Chris Brown – New Single -  Brandy is baaaccckkk yyeaaaahh *clap clap*. And who do we call if we wanna do a comeback with success? It could be Pitbull… Lil´Wayne… Big Sean… ooorrrr in this case Chris Brown >.<. Am I the only one that really gets distracted by his nipples?

Delilah - Breathe 

Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Lyric Video) – New Single – Ruuuumour has it, this song is about Jake Gyllenhaal. Oh yeah you didn’t know? Around November/December 2010 Taylor and Jake apparently dated…. Taylor…. AND… Jake… Gyllenhaal… dated… DAFUQ!?!?!? Miiissss-maaattcchhh >.<. Needless to say it didn’t end nicely.

Paloma Faith - 30 Minute Love Affair – You may or not know her but she is a great singer. Check a previous single of her “Pickingup the pieces” I swear the lyrics is like a friend of mine life story jesus!

Mariah Carey - Triumphant (Get 'Em) ft. Rick Ross, Meek Mill New Single – I don’t know what to think of Mariah’s comeback. I knoooowww she’s an amazing singer… BUT… this music ssshhhyyeaaahh… 

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK  FASHIOLISTA  G PLUS
These pictures were taken and belongs to Me/Karen U..

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! <3
    Unfortunately I can't watch these videos, they are not available...

    http://letsgotonewyorkandhavefun.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns pelos 5 anos do blog! Beijinho grande

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm absolutely in love with beyonce's song i was here. i also had to cry when i first heard it. so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...