20/07/2012

Musical Friday #60

165565_488339486581_4886737_n
@Murrébue Beach in Mozambique January 1st, 2011
Wassup ya´ll? How was your week? Mine meeeh not to bad... I guess the heat has finally arrived to Portugal, like the really strong heat wave, dessert style, even though I never been to the dessert lol.
Believe or not I haven´t been to the beach yet, crazy uhn? But I really want to >.<.
Other than that, this week I went to a shopping mall with my Mom, the main point was to find clothes for my mother, but we ended up just finding 2 good things for her - damn! and she says that I´M picky - and she bought me a cute little purse and a bracelet from Bershka and after that we went to like a-bit-of-everything-store named Babou. Apparently Babou is shutting down, I down know if it is just that one in Montijo or all of them, but everything is 50% off! Me and Mom, we were just looking around and just going to buy one thing but when we went to pay the item and she told us the price we were like "Oi!", so we decided to stay and look for more stuff to take. They sell from clothes, to toys, to house stuff etc... My Mom is thinking of going there again next month... these are hard times man!
My bedroom cleaning, is still a work in process, even though you don´t see a biiiig changes in my bedroom, I did managed to fill 5 bags - 3 with paper/magazines 2 with plastic stuff - it all went to the recycling bins. I still have some boxes to go trough and also I have to give a check up to my wardrobe here, see if anything need to go.
Well that´s all for now, today I will share with you some fun Summer loving type of songs. also more videos than the usual 5. Today I was thinking "Which song is going to be this years Summer Hit song?". Summer Hit songs are special for me, they make me travel in time. Do you have a favourite Summer Hit Song?

Ne-Yo - Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself) – New Single – I think this song is a good contestants for a Summer Hit.

George Michael - White Light – New Single – One of my Ultimate favourite singers is BACK! I generally enjoy this song, is still growing in me, ´cause I guess it´s a bit different from his previous things, but that´s what makes a good singer I suppose, always evolving, ever changing, if they keep doing the same things over and over, you just get bores, I´m I right or I´m I right? Oh and Yes, that is Kate Moss in the video ;).

Madonna - Turn Up The Radio (Explicit) – New Single – Ssssssss yeaaahh I don´t know what to say about this one… the music is not too bad… but I really don´t see nothing special on this video. I know it was recorded in Italy because when she shot this video she was on tour in Italy this year, June if I´m not mistaken. Madonna was here in Portugal, for the 3rd time if I´m not mistaken for another concert, unfortunately I couldn’t go again.

Timbaland - Hands In The Air ft. Ne-Yo – New Single – This is a good song for Summer, for those that like going to the Clubs. This song is for the 4th Step Up movie.

David Guetta - I Can Only Imagine ft. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne – New Single – I´m telling you… every like two weeks there is a new video that Chris Brown appears in >.<.

Buraka Som Sistema - Tira o Pé – Okay, some of my non-portuguese followers – I don´t know the nationality of each member of the band – but Buraka Som Sistema sound is a mix of Kuduro – which is a musical style from Angola – and electro music. And the language they speak is Portuguese. Now I´m not a big fan of Kuduro, but what these guys did with is aaa amazing! P.S.: Buraka Som Sistema is always good for the Summer time!

The Cataracs - All You ft. Waka Flocka Flame & Kaskade (Explicit)

Sean Paul - Touch The Sky – New Single

The picture was taken and belongs to Me/Karen U..

3 comments:

  1. thanks a lot for your comment:)
    your taste of music is great!:) i'm now going through those musicvideos!

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture. The selection of videos is fabulous!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...