24/07/2012

Haul | Bags & Shoes Video


Hey everyone! FINAAALLLYYY I was able to upload this video on Youtube! God it was kind of hell for me. I recorded in June when I was still was in London, since it was my last week in London I didn't have much time/patience to edit the video so I did that when I arrived to Portugal buuuttt it wasn´t a smooth process. I have 2009 Windows Vista laptop and 2003 Windows XP desktop computer... so since it´s crazy hell to edit videos on my desktop pc, I had to do on my laptop, but after editing I had problems saving it, ´cause the fucker would overheat and puff... -_-..., when I finally managed to upload it I had Youtube problems -_- because I had some Copyrights problems in the past, I can´t upload on my channel videos more than 15 minutes long, and my video was 17m RSRSRSRSRSRSAAAHHHH, then my laptop crashed because of the power cuts and I didn´t feel like using it for some days, then yesterday I edited my video again, I cut some parts where I was just rambling and cut off about 3 minutes...
SSOOOO conclusion I hope you like the video, it´s about bags and shoes, most of them that I already shared with you here on my Blog with Pictures.
BeFunky_VintageColors_1
New in the Bag Department #1 Post
DSCF2871
New in the Shoes Department #1 Post
New Shoes #2 Post
P.S.: I´m finally on Pinterest! You can follow me here. :)

These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post and a great blog ,maybe we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei as coisinhas que compraste *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the silver pumps!:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow bonitos zapatos!!! me encantan las botas burdeos!
    Que tengas un buen día!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...