23/04/2012

House stuff #1

BeFunky_VintageColors_1 

These are a few  things I bought for the last 3 months since I arrived to London. Has you might know, I am living with some family members here in London so it means that I have a full furnished room and don't need to buy much stuff. But... knowing myself like I do, I had to buy a few little things for the room that I needed. So let's start!

DSCF1680
Two weeks ago I saw this post from Glimmer Le Blonde and after work I "ran" to a MUJI shop. This is actually for like pens and pencils, it's Office material, but you can of course use it has a Make Up and Brushes storage. This one cost me 7.55£, you can check it over here.

DSCF1684
This was how I was previously keeping some of my Make Up stuff. It was a low budget option XD.  

DSCF1749
This is how it looks now. Isn't it cool? Here I put my lipsticks and lip-glosses, mascaras, eye and lip pencils, and make up brushes.
DSCF1750 

DSCF1748 

DSCF1751

DSCF0639
Now these things I bought in Ikea back in February.
DSCF0640
One of those Roller thingies to pass on your clothes.
DSCF0641
This double mirror, that is currently kinda broken, because of my little cousin's ball that he kicked into my room -_-.
And this mirror has a History already. IKEA was selling them for like 3.40£ I think. After paying I noticed a big poster on the entrance that said that if you used the Family Ikea card this mirror would cost 2.60£! I was pissed and went back and forward till I got my 0,80£ (pee) back lol. Actually I got 1£ (Pound), because the guy miss calculated XD.
DSCF0644
A lovely little lamp.
DSCF0645
A candle, with a sweet aroma!

DSCF0646 

DSCF0638
And this clothe rack. Since the wardrobe stuff in "my" room has my little cousin's clothes, because this is his future room, I both this clothe rack to put some of my clothes, you know, jackets, jeans, dresses, shirts.

These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

11 comments:

  1. Que coisas maravilhosas minha linda. Adorei a ideia dos copos de café!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a funny option. Mas tornava-se um pouco chato por se tiresses algumas coisas e ficava um pincel grande tinha tendencia a cair >.<

      Delete
  2. Adoro a muji e essas velinhas! :) Compraste coisas muito amorosas*

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foi a primeira vez que fui ah MUJI e adorei! A vela cheira bem bem! :D

      Delete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog :)

    I love your new organisation. It does make things much easier to find doesn't it?

    xoxo lusted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caitlin you are welcomed!
      My new makeup storage thingy makes my life way much better in the morning when I'm rushing to go to work, everything is in place and easy access.
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I need cloth rack as well. And the first idea for the make up storage is amazing, I might gonna steal it!:)
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dava-me imenso jeito um coisinho desses para arrumar a maquilhagem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I <3 Muji!!!
    Espero é que ai seja bem mais barato que cá! Dasss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...