16/02/2012

Real Techniques Brushes NOW IN BOOTS!

This is great news, at least for me haha!
You may or not know two U.K. beauty gurus sisters, from Youtube called Pixiwoo. One of the sisters, Sam, has this collaboration/partnership (something) with a makeup brushes brand called Real Tecnhiques. The brushes look great, and up until now they could only be sold on some specif stores/online stores, but nooowwww you can find them in BOOTS! OOOOHHH YEAH! I am in desperate need of new makeup brushes, and these ones look quite affordable. I can't wait to a set. I specially want a stippling foundation brush!
To check on the prices go to Real Techniques website or to Boots website.

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' 

I do not own the copyrights of these pictures.
They were randomly picked from Google Images.

3 comments:

  1. Os pincéis parecem muito bons e se a relação qualidade preço é boa, para mim, polegares para cima :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those brushes look excellent!!!!!
    kisses

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, visiting London in August and just wondering if the brushes are available in ALL boots stores or just selected ones? Please answer if you can :)
    Thanks!
    www.beauty-pursuit.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...