07/10/2011

Musical Friday #19

Hi Everyone! 
Thanks for the feedback regarding my Blog's new layout and banner :)
Another question that I have for you guys this time around, is... do you notice that I have like a *Click here to continue reading* button?
Sometimes when my posts are too long - eg: Musical Fridays; Monthly Shopping - I use this option in order to, a) to look more organized, and b) to take less time for my Blog to load to your pc. So you don't have duzen of pics straight away, and if you feel like reading the rest of a certain post, just click on that button. 
Have a nice weekend.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Maverick Sabre - I Need


Adele - Someone like you (New Video)


Florence + The Machine - What The Water Gave Me


Jessie J - Who You Are


Kelly Clarkson - Mr. Know It All



Pixie Lott – Broken Arrow




2 comments:

  1. I did not know maverick sabre. I love the voice of this guy. I am fond of florence and the machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of them!!!!!cute blog!im following you with bloglovin now!
    follow back if you want!
    xonandia
    http://femmefatale-nandia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...