12/08/2011

Musical Friday #14

Hi everyone. First of all I would like to thank everyone for the advices for my roadtrip :) I reallly do appreciate it :P
This week I didn´t post much, I spent must of time out of the house, discovering Prague with my friend Vanessa, and sometimes I had to go to work >.<.
Today we went to the Zoo..... boy are we tired! At the moment we are chillin' a bit at home before going back to the city center, to take some nocturnal pictures of the city.... IIIIIIII just hope it doesn't rain... the weather is not lucking good not.... lots of clouds coming in. :/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Usher - More (RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix)




Jacob Latimore - Nothing On Me – the black j.b.



Dev – Fireball


Michelle Williams - Love Gun



YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' 


1 comment:

  1. Olá! Gosto imenso dessas 2 primeiras músicas!
    E boa sorte por ai nos vossos passeios turísticos!!
    Beijinhos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...