01/07/2011

Musical Friday #8

Have a lovely Friday Night, and an awesome weekend :)

Britney Spears - I Wanna Go - New Single - Aaahhmmmm I don't mind the song, but the clothes.. sssshhhh  aaahhh yyeeaaahh, you're too old for that Brit. I feel like I'm looking at a older Avril Lavigne.

 

Enrique Iglesias, Usher - Dirty Dancer ft. Lil Wayne - New Single - uuuhhmm okei she´s a dirty dancer.

 

LMFAO - Champagne Showers ft. Natalia Kills - New Single - to understand a bit more this clip, you can watch the previous clip "LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock".



2PM - Hands Up - South Korean boyband :P



Far East Movement - So What?

 

Mohombi - Coconut Tree ft. Nicole Scherzinger



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...