31/07/2011

July's Shopping

These are the few things that I bought during this month.
DSCF7845_1
White shirt with a lovely pink skull <3 from Terranova.

necklace_1
Necklace from Terranova.

angle brush_1
Angled Brush for Gel Eyeliner from Essence.

Gel eyeliner_1_picnik
Black Gel Eyeliner - is the first time that I have one, and tried it out, pratice makes it perfect.

Garnier_1
I have dry skin ssoooo I need powerfull creamy creams :P A couple of  months ago I bought the red bottle, very good, since that one was over, I decided to try a different one.

opilca_1
Yeah... WAX! You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find roll of wax, or even wax in a bottle...  the only type of wax that I could find, were those that come on the paper already.... so when I saw this baby, it was like the Holy Grail, with angelic music on the backround lol.

DSCF7933
Today I decided to paint my nails grey (Risqué, New York) it goes with the weather here in Pargue..... I had the weekend off and just my luck, the weather is absolute crap! All day raining.. BAH!

10 comments:

  1. i have Angled Brush for Gel Eyeliner from Essence. It´s amazing! 10 points

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same same same Garnier with the carite/shea butter. Body lotion sistaaaaz :) Skulls and studs, you should consider a short term-career ina rock band, girl, to show all those accesoires off :P xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the skull shirt and chain necklaces! Thanks for stopping by my blog again :)

    xx from Montreal,

    Sarah
    http://ibleedfashion.com
    @ibleedfashionxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Txe!!!! Cera da Opilca, não via disso há séculos!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE gel eyeliner, I use one by MAC (not Max Factor lol ) and it goes on so smoothly. Stays on all day too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so amazing buy dear i loved this t-shirt!
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.com/
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...