16/06/2011

Beyoncé's new perfume Pulse


Soon there will be a new Beyoncé Knowles on stores, it will be called Pulse, it will stores in September.
I like these two first photos, but the other two.....




 Can you see that? On her belly area? That dress is not doing justice for her, it looks very awkward.
I don't think I ever smelled her previous perfum Heat, but I will try next time I see it, apparently it was a major sucess hummmmm. 
Have any of you ever smelled or have the Heat perfume? Do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. Confesso que me agrada a ideia de sair um pouco do estereotipo da manequim de 2m de altura e 40kg, por isso a barriga não me faz confusão.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...