03/05/2011

Shhoo shhooo shhoooeeess... whishlist.

 Hello everyone, today I was doing my daily Blog drive-through, and I went to Sassi’s Blog “Asterisque” and on her post she had these yummy yellow shoes, I was like “wow where did she got those?”, I thought they were gonna be very expensive but not really they were 55,50€ :O, not bad hey? The following shoes and boots can be bought at Nelly.com .
LUNDBERG_ LINNEA SHOES 55.50
Linnea Shoes/Lundberg EUR 55,50




zhob 39.95
                                                                                                                                                                      
NELLY SHOES_ZHOB 39.95
 Zhob/Nelly Shoes EUR 39,95
NELLY SHOES_EXCLUSIVE LEE 49.95LUNDBERG _HONG KONG SHOES 75.50

Exclusive Lee/Nelly Shoes EUR 49,95                                  Hong Kong Shoes/Lundberg EUR 75,50

NELLY SHOES_LEOPOLD 53.50    NELLY SHOES_MATSUMOTO 3 49.95
Leopold/Nelly Shoes EUR 53,50                                           Matsumoto 3/Nelly Shoes EUR 49,95

5 comments:

  1. Les chaussures sont fantastiques!!!Wow!!!!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. o god i really love them too!!
    you have a new follower support me back dear!!
    http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Realmente os preços desta marca são acessíveis e muito convidativos...o que pode ser perigoso. Dá vontade de comprar mais!!! Hhehe!
    Bjos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of those shoes especially the yellow one! Following you now :)

    xxo

    http://iamheizl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing shoes!


    xoxo
    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...