13/05/2011

Celebrities and the names that they give to their offsprings

So recently actress Alicia Silverstone became the mother of a baby boy.... and his name BEAR BLU! UUUWWWHHAATTT?!?!?! Why would you do such a thing? Please tell me! How much do you love your child? What's up with these celebrities... okei okei I know is not only the celebrities that give unusual names to their children, I've seen and heard some weird names coming from the "common people" and boy oh boy, were they bad... I could NEVER name my child Bear, or Apple x_X I would basically be thowing him in to the bullying alley...

1 comment:

  1. O outro chama-se Bear Grills (O Urso está a fazer churrasco???) e só isso já deve fazer a criança sentir-se melhor... saber que não está sozinha :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...