06/02/2011

Sale Shopping

Hi everyone, 
here's some things I bought during the month of January's Sales time, when I was still in Portugal. My favourite item is the Leather Jacket from Pimkie for just 15€. I've been wanting one for a while now, but even on Sales time they were still expensive, but now I hazzzz one =) .


Black Anckle Boots from Bershka - Then 29.99€, Now 7.99€

Grey Anckle Boots from Pull & Bear - Then 45.99€, Now 19.99€

White and Brown Poncho from C&A - Then 19€, Now 5.70€


Black shirt with Lace Sleeves from C&A - Then 15€, Now 4.50€

Grey Tights from Stradivarius - Then 9.35€, Now 3.99€

 Brown Belt from Stradivarius - Then 9.95€, Now 3.99€

Black Belt with Birds from Stradivarius - Then 7.95€, Now 3.99€


Brown Leather Jacket from Pimkie - Then 44.95€, Now 15€

White Gloves from C&A- Then 4€, Now 2€
Brown Gloves from Pimkie - Then 4.95, Now 2€
Black + Black and White Gloves from H&M - Then 9.95€, Now 3€ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...