26/02/2011

Kanye West - All of the Lights

The first time I heard this song was a few months ago, when Kanye West did some sort of movie that had all of the songs of his 2010 album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. That movie/videoclip called Runaway has 34 minutes DAMN!
Even though he did that movie, containing all of his song of the CD, he is still making videoclips for some of the singles in the CD... the man has money :P.
One of my favourite song is All of the Lights, featuring Rihanna and Kid Cudi. 

WARNING THIS VIDEO IS NOT GOOD FOR PEOPLE THAT SUFFER FROM EPILEPSY!


If you have 34 minutes of your life to spare, check out his movie/massive videoclip Runaway. The man has quite the imagination.

So what do you reckon?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...