01/02/2011

Clémence Poésy on Marie Claire US, Feb 2011



Clémence Poésy (or Clemence Guichard) is the cover of the February issue of Marie Claire US. For those that watch the series Gossip Girl, she was known as Eva Coupeau, Chuck Bass's girlfriend (for a while). And maybe for those that pay even more attention, she was in one of Harry Potter's movies, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (4th). She was one the girls with the blue dress, that comes from the French school (I think) and they do the little "aawwww" dance when they come into Hogwarts dinning room. And apparently she is also on the last H.P. movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part - according to IMDB - although I don't remember here thereShe's originally from France and she's been acting since the age of 14. I love her parisienne style, she is so gorgeous, and I think that the fact that she darkened her hair colour was a great idea, it looks beautiful on her!





(Fotos from fashiongonerogue.com)


Fleur Delacour - Harry Potter- Goblet of Fire




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...