24/01/2011

Countdown..... to Prague....

This is it y'all >.<
I'm like 7 hours away of going to the airport. My flight is at 9:05am, and arrives at 15:30 +/- in Prague (don't know if that is portuguese time, or Czech time lol).
After alot of fighting with the bags, I think Im able to take everything I need, just hope that the scales at the airport don't mess with me -_- .
According to my Windows Vista weather thingy, it is -1ºC and snowing in Prague bbbrrrrrrrr aaaahhhhh >.< GEEZUS! I might get sick right on the first week >.< lol.
Wish me luck in finding a nice bedroom for myself to stay for the next 7 months *fingers crossed*


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...