03/05/2010

Every girl can use a red lipstick... you just gotta find THE ONE :P


I can say that I always admirer girls that can use and pull off well a red lipstick. But I always been afraid to use it on myself. That was until I found THE ONE *aaaahhhhhh*. Before my B-day, I went with my friend Zuzana to Superdrug (a cosmetics store), she was looking for a new concealer and lipstick I think, and I was just looking around for lipsticks, if I could find any good colour. I use to have a MAC lipstick sample in tones of a dark red, kinda like a dark cherry, but I don't what happen to it :( I think it was around Christmas when I lost track of it, maybe I left it in Portugal back home :S Anyway, I found this red lipstick, which I don't remember the brand of it XD sorry girls, it's not a Internationally know brand, that I know (it's no Rimmel, Maybelline, L'OREAL, Max Factor, Bourjois, Revlon, well I guess you got the picture). But the name of the colour is Ruby Red :P here it is the pictures of it.
UPDATE: IS FROM COLLECTION 2000 DUUUUUUUUUUUUUH! :p






And here's a clip that might help with you, about The Red Lipstick, how to apply it and which shade is the best for you. 



These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

3 comments:

  1. Tenho a dizer que a cor é linda! Então e foto da cor nos teus lábios, não? Isso também varia de pessoa pa pessoa. Vá lá, quero ver uma :P ***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um dos meus últimos posts, o do meu aniversário, eu usei este batôn plus um lip gloss por cima. Mas ainda não tenha close-up photo. da próxima vez que sair e usar esse batôn eu meto. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...